7 Step Guide For Confidently Reaching Out to Anyone
Download your free guide which will take you step-by-step through writing an email to reach out to anyone. You can use this to ask for career advice, follow up after meeting someone at a conference, or thank a person whose work you appreciate.
By requesting this guide, you'll be added to the Bold Adulting mailing list (but feel free to unsubscribe if your inbox is already too full)!
Podcast: Bold Adulting
All episodes can be found in any podcast player app or at this link.
Download a Confidence Cat coloring zine
Issue #1 includes coloring worksheets to improve your confidence, choose a career, and solve problems.
14 tips to feel better about yourself (watch all the tips together here)
1. Be gentle with yourself.
2. Be skeptical of your self-analysis
3. Don't ignore what's great about you
4. Don't compare your insides to other people's outsides
5. Reflect on the positives of your struggles & failures
6 & 7. Ask questions even if you're afraid to & Persist
8. Push past your fear of reaching out to people you respect
9. Keep putting yourself out there even if it's a struggle
10. Keep a list of what makes you feel good
11. Improve your body image, not (just) your body
Note: “improving” a body is highly subjective and the chase for a “better body” can be unhealthy. for more on this, i recommend the food psych podcast.
12. Tell yourself "I'm imperfect but I'm trying my best"
13. Be open to changing your path
14. Remember that you’re not the only one who feels you have no idea what you’re doing